View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 04:08 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayStorm View Post
To my Swedish friends with huge familiarity with the Sel and how players translate from it to the NHL. First off let me say I envy you because you get to run into the hottest women in the world all the time. But anyway what I really want to know is if Jesper is the offensive diva we have all been hoping for and dreaming of since Zetterberg and Datsyuk did it for the Wings all the way from the lower rounds? Detailed responses would be appreciated.
He isn't!

I am not sure if I want to take poision on it, but best case -- more or less (could potentially be more I guess, but that's a real long shot) -- is in the lines of Filpulla/Hagelin/Callahan for Jesper Fasth.

I figure absolut best case for Oscar Lindbergh is say Travis Zajac, and now we are definitely talking the highest end of potential a lá John LeClair. Comparing OL with Zajac is like comparing Christian Thomas with Brian Gionta, if you get what I mean.

I think Fasth is more likely to become a high end player, in the form of a very good 2nd-3rd line winger (and nowadays that means you definitely is an ok option to fill out on a 1st).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
So happy someone said it! When I hear diva, I think of like a spoiled primma donna
The term is thrown around alot with Soccer players, in a negative sense.