View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSlater View Post
Subban has undoubtedly been quite good this year. It's too bad he had that last minute injury before the last WC. At first I thought he was mainly being touted by Montreal homers, but I was wrong.

In any event, he looks like a good bet to go to the summer camp. He isn't helped by being a right handed shot and Canada has a plethora of puck moving defencemen, but he has to have a chance at this point. I like that his defensive game is at a level where I wouldn't be nervous to have him on the ice with someone like Letang, though I probably wouldn't use him to kill penalties. I really like that he played four years of junior in Belleville on the international size ice.
I have # 7 as Marc Staal and # 8 Seabrook. At this point I really don't want to remove any of those to make room for P.K. but P.K.'s advantage is he can play the Left Side on the PP. Unless he really blows up and plays insane, then I can't see him knocking out any of my other TOP 6. I like how he's playing though...loving it, strictly from a team canada point of view...