Ducks Prediction Thread 2013
View Single Post
03-14-2013, 10:04 AM
#8 Teemu Legend
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Originally Posted by
Hey, let's do a prediction thread for our beloved Ducks this coming (half)season. I'll range the different categories:
I'll start off with my picks.
Eliminated in conf 1/4 finals
Best Ducks player:
Scoring leader (goals):
Bobby Ryan (32)
Scoring leader forward (points):
Ryan Getzlaf (53)
Scoring leader defense (points):
Cam Fowler (29)
Nick Bonino (breakthrough on 2nd line)
DSP (sent down to AHL halfway)
Best prospect breakout:
We're halfway through, and it could be interesting to see how things have panned out. My key takeaways:
- Underrated our performance. 7th is a long way down
- Getzlaf has easily been our best forward and player, on defence its Beauch.
- Getz also our scoring leader in points, however he's on a 59-60 point pace at the moment.
- Bobby really needs to elevate his scoring
- Bonino has had a breakthrough, although not on the 2nd line.
- DSP got sent down, no surprises there.
- Perry surely did wonders for my predictions last game...
- Palmieri...7 goals so far, no need to say more.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by quentez