View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Cfriss216

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalers Fan View Post
Since the Whalers have been on a roll since the first of the year, out of curiosity I check the goal differentials since both the start of the new year and over the last 15 games (roughly a month). Here are the results:

1. Since 1/1/13, over 30 games the Whalers have outscored their opponents 162-80, for an average score of 5.4 - 2.67

2. Since 2/9/13, over 15 games the Whalers have outscored their opponents 91-30, for an average score of 6.06 - 2.0

Let's hope they can keep this up once the playoffs begin.
That's awesome isn't it! I was at the London - Erie game last night. My first time this year seeing London play live, and they have a pretty big team to say the least. Harrington and Griffith weren't playing but I was still pretty impressed with the way they came out of their own end and through the neutral zone. Maata was probably the best player on the ice last night. They just looked very sound offensively against a weaker Erie team. But that was to be expected even though Erie has given them some tough games this year, beating them twice I think.