View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 10:30 AM
RainingRats

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Jokinen View Post
Shore to me is basically Ryan Callahan. He plays the same style of game. If he's just getting used to the speed of the game, then he could quite possibly put up similar numbers to him. On the other hand, if he's not as offensively gifted, then i think without a doubt he's a third line center on a good team. Strong defensively, but can set up some plays for some secondary scoring.

The kid has some heart, and if he throws the body around a bit, he could really be a grinding force that other teams will absolutely hate to play against.
He is definitely an emotional player. You can see how mad he gets when he can't finish and how excited he does when he or someone else does. I definitely believe he cares and works his butt off every shift.

I can see the Ryan Callahan comparison to a degree but I'm not sure he has that natural grittiness, win at all costs mentality, which separates a player like Callahan from most. I also think Callahan is more of a finisher than Shore. But a decent comparison nonetheless.

RainingRats is offline   Reply With Quote