View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 11:40 AM
arsmaster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyjimmy08 View Post
Well i mean 5-10 range if he was on a better team.... Like if he was on the PP for say Portland or something. 19 goals on a brutal T-bird team, imagine him on Winterhawk PP or OilKing PP or something? I guess he would be getting more assists that goals, but u know what i mean.... he would light it up point wise. Thats just my gut, I know alot of people would disagree but I just think his offensive play and his vision on the ice is unbelievable. Crazy thinking he is only 17 years old
Not discounting your opinion, but I hate the "look at all the production on a crap team..." stuff.

Being on an awful team, usually entails playing a considerable amount more. And while the level of the players around him might not be great, he's probably getting tons of PP time.

I still think he's a very skilled offensive defensman, but the main thing that would change being on a good team is his +/-. I don't think would change the opinions that are out there on his defensman game (which is a work in progress).

Seattle is around the middle of the pack in goals for, it's their goals against that makes them a poor team.

They've also got a middle of the pack PK, but have given up the most SH goals.

Shea Theodore will end up drafted somewhere between 20-45 IMO. He has to improve his defensive game, I'm hoping he gets to play for Canada at the U-18 to help his stock even more.

arsmaster is offline   Reply With Quote