View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 12:26 PM
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRouse View Post
OK thats more reasonable. I didn't follow you on the other one. My bad.

I still think we need to focus on the top 6 and channel full power to that. Leftover power should be directed to another physical dman. If we are going to carry no hitters on the back end (Carlzner for example) then we have to compliment them with guys who will take up the slack. Not sure if Green will be asked to play a physical game or if at this point he is capable of it. Not sure if Kundratek is adept enough at it. We know Schultz sucks eggs.
Yeah, with us having a McNeil, and me being unable to quote the Hawks fan's post for whatever reason, I could see how it might be confusing.

Don't disagree with you at all about the top-6/defense. I still like the strategy of waiting until the offseason to sort that out though. Get futures first, then parlay some of those into packages for needs.

Regehr would be a nice fit as a UFA if we weren't committed to Erskine. Brings a veteran presence, toughness, and solid defensive play. But he provides no offense and is slow. The Caps are desperate for mobility and offense from the left side. I'd love to get a guy like Streit as a UFA and trade for someone like Robidas. We improve the mobility and offense from the left while still adding toughness, experience, and leadership.