View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 02:52 PM
FlyersMania2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKurri'soupkitchen View Post
If the Flyers lose tomorrow at home, I would be shocked, no disgusted with the organization if Lavi wasn't let go. I love the man's passion and intensity but he's simply lost the room.

With this odd break in the schedule, now is the time to bring in a new coach on an interim capacity. There's time to practice, learn and adjust to a new, hopefully defensive oriented system. Terry Murray is the perfect choice.

If you go on a run, great. If not, you're looking at an off season starting with a high draft pick, an idea of what direction you're heading in and the ability to choose from a handful of discarded Head coaches or someone else from left field (Ted Nolan, Larry Robinson, Jacques Lemaire)

I'm more interested to see how the Flyers come out tomorrow. They know how delicate the situation is with Lavi, do they come out and play for him or do they phone it in and end his tenure.
Indeed - the apparent public acknowledgement of it being coaching - if they play their hearts out, it says how they feel about him as a coach. If they look like the same team, that says a lot as well.

Murray is a great coach. I always wondered why they let Stevens run the team instead of him when Johnny boy came in as the interim coach

FlyersMania2 is offline   Reply With Quote