View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Watch how high Datsyuk hangs out in the zone. It isn't a coincidence that he was most aggressive with Zetterberg and Hossa. Guys he trusted to cover if he wandered forward. I really think he will push over 100 in the east even at 35, easier conference to score in.

His shot has also always been a little hit or miss, he can try to be to precise with it from time to time.

His peak offensive years came while Crosby was still healthy and Ovie was still a megastar. He cares a little more about the finer points of the game it is why he still has more rings than those guys and a player like Chara and all the polls absolutely adore him even over some of the more glamour guys in the league.

I do think his wrist now is permanently damaged, he just cannot play for a full season without that cropping up, at some point in each of the last three seasons he couldn't take draws or saw a huge drop off indicating something was wrong. Part of why I think Babcock was trying so hard to put him on the wing to start the year.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote