View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM
bolt thrower
Danke Bomber Harris!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Parker View Post
What made it worse is that the Habs fans really got along with the Lightning and Canucks fans. Both of those teams had styles or players that the Canadiens fans could easily cheer for against Boston. Icing on the cake was having Habs fans watch the Bruins win three game sevens (including against Montreal) on the way to the Cup. It couldn't have gone any worse for them that year (first round exit to Boston).

This Toronto team is the 2007-2008 Boston Bruins. THey remind me so much of that team it is scary. Boston eventually lost in game 7 against Montreal, but that game 6 in Bsoton when Sturm scored marked the return of the Bruins to the playoffs and contending for the Cup.

This year is the Leafs year to return to the playoffs and have that one big win in the first round that starts the march forward. I wonder who their 'Sturm' is going to be?
Kessel and it will be against the Habs but instead of winning game 6 like we did, they will win game 7 and end the Habs season

That game 6 was one of the best games I have ever seen. Sturm was a legit threat back then.

bolt thrower is offline   Reply With Quote