View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Replacement
Checked out

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Gauge View Post

If you don't see how Eagers value has dropped with his concussions limiting the amount he can fight then your a lost cause. I bet you that if the Oilers didn't sign eager when they did that someone else would have.

Barker is a signing i'd do again. He didn't pan out but we all knew that was probably going to happen. In a season where your wins and losses don't really matter why not give a former 3rd overall draft pick a chance to rediscover his game? If you can't see that for what it was then you should probably stop sharing your opinion.
Being that you're supporting the Barker signing theres maybe not much point discussing the Eager signing. Both players were done before arriving here, I said as much at the time, and it was obvious to quite a few people that were familiar with these players.

The concussions didn't help Eager but he wasn't consistent in responding to the bell or answering the call of duty before he had them.

I wish Eager all the best, sometimes its more important to walk away then getting your brains scrambled. He should call it quits at this point. No shame in doing that.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote