View Single Post
03-14-2013, 07:22 PM
A Pointed Stick
Can You Believe It?
vCash: 250
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
The poster stated that the isles will have trouble moving Okposo because his salary is going up. I pointed out that Snow's reportedly gotten plenty of KO offers this season, but Snow's passing on them because he thinks they are lowball offers.

The guy then says Snow's overvaluing Okposo. How can anyone accuse Snow of overvaluing Okposo, when we don't know what was offered? I choose to believe Snow has a better idea of what's being offered, what's fair, over message board fans who (based on what gut feelings?), think Snow's asking for too much.
What value does he even have, realistically? He's not built for the checking unit... maybe energy line at this point? A really good energy line player who injures out more than the average player?

A 3rd rounder? No doubt Snow wants a first for Kyle. Yes, I don't have verifiable facts for that to show you, but his history seems to revolve around asking for firsts. If that is the case, then we will never move him. I don't even like him as an energy line player.

He just kind of sucks bad at this point. When the contract starts to get steeper, he will be an unmovable eyesore.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote