Game #26 : KINGS @ SHARKS - Thursday, 3/14/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT
View Single Post
03-14-2013, 10:12 PM
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Originally Posted by
That may be true. With the points being so important this season,
can we wait for Quick to pull out of it ??
YES ... because ...
- Kings haven't lost 2 games in a row in over a month
- Quick has a history of STRONG come back games after a bad loss
- If you start Bernier and he loses then what ? you got TWO goalies who suck ?
- Quick is the reigning Conn Smythe winner and a Vezina Trophy finalist ... and it's not like he's letting in a lot of softie's it's the D and lack of Forward support on D that are often leaving BOTH Quick and Bernier out to dry so far this season, so it's more on the TEAM that's need to work through it, not so much the Goalie.
- Mitchell and Greene are a huge loss ... they used to be counted on to clean up the rebounds, protect the slot, and clean out the crease for Quicker ... Scuderi can't do it ALL by himself, and it's why Doughty has taken on the role of a DEFENSIVE defenseman this season as well, and partly why his Offensive numbers are down.
- So don't really matter who's in Net ... either Quick or Bernier are dealing with the same sloppy D at times in front of them, I have faith Quick rebounds tonight.
View Public Profile
Puck U's albums
Find More Posts by Puck U