Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Jets 3/14/13 - Tort-O-Rella
View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 10:20 PM
zuckera1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu View Post
What? I know hank is our best player since 2005/06 and he has had great numbers in the regular season since entering the league but "What the hell has he ever won when it really mattered??"
Think about it. The team has blown a 3-1 in the playoffs(vs the Caps in 09) and a 2-1 lead(vs the Devils last year) losing 3 straight games to both teams with the almighty Lundqvist as out goalie. So please, stop with the whining and moaning that we are wasting another year of Hank when he has won absolutely nothing when it really mattered!
I'm a goalie, this bashing of the best player on our team has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this forum. Without Lundqvist, we would be in 15th place this year. He bails out our team so often that everyone loves to take it for granted. He did the same thing in the playoffs last year. Without him, we lose to Ottawa in the first round.

It takes a team to win in hockey, Lundqvist has done all he can over the years. He is the most talented goaltender in Rangers history. No question about it, and I love Mike Richter. Richter was clutch and won the big game, but I still believe Hank can do the same

zuckera1 is offline   Reply With Quote