View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 10:29 PM
SA16
Two by two...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImIdaho View Post
You have provided me things that hapnned last season. He's 31. With him getting older, you think he's not going to get injured as much? Are you seriously trying to ****ing tell me he doesn't stand around at times doing nothing?

Show me where he deked out a defender this season? His skating, last season we we're debating who's the fastest of the two: Hagelin or him. Now, a ****ing joke.

But it's okay. He'll bless us once in a blue moon with a goal. Just how he rolls. That he gets paid 7.5 million shouldn't matter.
1. So he was good at 30 but at 31 isn't? 31 isn't old.

2. He does stand around doing nothing sometimes. He's done this the past 3 years also. He's scored 100 goals combined those years doing this.

3.Why do you expect him to deke out a defender? Not his game now, never has been his game.

The problem is you guys seem to want Gaborik to be not only a guy with a great shot and a great speed but also great defensively, strong on the boards, a good checker, Callahan-type effort, great moves and such so essentially you want him to be like...Mario Lemieux or something.

SA16 is offline   Reply With Quote