View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 11:44 PM
SwedishBullet62
Never go full torts.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayStorm View Post
I don't think you realize how loaded the Giants are on young talented players. The problem is that defensive scheme which is garbage. And the offense is not rookie friendly with all the option routes. But expect Will Hill, the Browns, Paysinger, Jaq Williams, Wilson, Randle, Robinson, Oyomo, Brewer and Mosley to all make an impact this year without counting anyone else we might sign or draft. I hope Herzlich gets it together. We have not lost anyone valuable yet.
i agree, we havent been very active in the free agent market because of our limited space we need to worry about retaining our own, but if this organization has done anything right consistently its through the draft and we do have alot of young talent that may have not shown up alot last year, but i feel will make an impact this year. adding another solid draft i think this team can do better then last year, and we missed the playoffs by a hair, a catch here or there or a defensive stop in key spots and this team was in the playoffs.