View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 12:29 AM
big papa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Yes it was,Spits with 6 players out with injuries,Giftopoulous hurt in the 1st did not
return,Spits finished the game with 15 skaters and only 8 natural forwards,as Bateman filled in for Giftopoulous the last 2 periods
The Attack had zero players missing with injuries,just 3 healthy scratches
Spits badly outmatched,most teams would be with so many key players missing
and up against one of top 3-4 teams with a full lineup,but u gotta play the game
not going to criticize the team on this one,Dekort started strong but the 2nd and 4th goals were his undoing,while Binnington was solid but not severely tested
The Attack like I have said are probably the dirtiest team in the league,unfortunately
the officials let them away with this crap more often then not and tonite was no exception as things threatened to boil over at times
Spits are 12-13-1-1 since the trade deadline,not bad when u consider during that stretch they have missed 100 man games,with 2 of their best Dmen missing 41 games
between the 2 of them
Spits were 0-4 vs the attack this year and are 1-5 vs Plymouth,against the rest
of the league the Spits are 25-23-2-6 in the other 56 games
If you cant beat teams like Plymouth n Owen sound who each year have a top 4 team then you dont deserve to make the playoffs or get the mem cup... yes i know there missing key guys but at least have the game be close and entertaining instead of just givving up before they drop the puck. not sure if anyone else has noticed it but this team has no jump in the pre-game warm up.... Maybe we wouldnt be in this situation if BB actuall rolled all 4 lines, and 6 d majority of the game i mean how can u develop as a team when your only your top 6 forwards and top 4 defenceman play