vCash: 500
When you're out:

Koekkoek
Sieloff
Johnson
McNaughton
Bilcke
Marchese

You're not going to roll out the lines you want or the d-men you want. I didn't see warm-ups (got there a bit later than I wanted), but the team wasn't the same in general from what we saw on Sunday. Plus, Owen Sound was rolling and not letting up. They came to win, not have a practice. Binnington was on his game and, once the Spitfires realized that, their offence got frustrated.

One thing I can't help but wonder - is Pavelka going to go out with a bang? He had a pretty impressive trash-talk session with Brandon Hope (who was on the OS bench), to the point where the trainer had to pull Hope into the hallway. I can see Pavelka saying "screw this" and letting it fly this weekend. If he's not returning, what does he have to lose?

Hopefully Bilcke is back on Saturday. I know the team could use that physical presence.

I give Clark credit. He could have gone a few times tonight but knows that one more and he's done, so he played it cool. Along similar lines, credit-wise, Rychel tried to spark his team with a veteran v. veteran fight. Didn't do much, but it was obvious what he was trying to do and I appreciate that.