View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 04:38 AM
Christina Woloski
Registered Something

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneiderman View Post
Don't understand how he can pull out ***** like that on penalty shots then flub every shootout attempt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
How he can do that, and be so awful in the shootout is beyond me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsAlternate View Post

Somehow, penalty shots bring out the best in him while shootouts leave him confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
This.

When he got the call, I turned to my very uninterested wife and said: "Oh...great. Just watch. You know how you asked me why the Sedins are never in the shootout? Well, here. You can see. Watch. Look. You looking? Here he goes...and...and...YEAAHHH!!!! WOOO!!! Uh...what? Oh yeah, shootouts...hon? You watching? Huh? you see that? Huh?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
And yet he has one of the worst shootout attempts...... What a guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanucksSayEh View Post
Sedins are beasts on the breakaway and penalty shots, yet completely pathetic in shootouts.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ???? You guys have no idea how Henrik is in the shoot out.

HE`S ONLY TAKEN THREE IN HIS WHOLE CAREER.

It`s beautiful. Just regurgitation of other people`s assumptions and basing your opinion on common opinion.

The comedy here is amazing. Just phenomenal. I`ve been yelling at the TV for years saying they need to be both put in the shoot-out. There`s no way that one could definitively know in 3 shots lifetime how a guy would be long term. Especially with his skill set, it`s ridiculous.

PS. Daniel is sitting at around 17% which isn`t pretty, but to put that into context, Stamkos is around 18%, Havlat is the exact same as Daniel. Most importantly, Daniel has taken so little in his career, popping one will move him 2.5 - 3% at the moment.

Last edited by Christina Woloski: 03-15-2013 at 04:44 AM.
Christina Woloski is offline   Reply With Quote