Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
When you're out:

Koekkoek
Sieloff
Johnson
McNaughton
Bilcke
Marchese

You're not going to roll out the lines you want or the d-men you want. I didn't see warm-ups (got there a bit later than I wanted), but the team wasn't the same in general from what we saw on Sunday. Plus, Owen Sound was rolling and not letting up. They came to win, not have a practice. Binnington was on his game and, once the Spitfires realized that, their offence got frustrated.

One thing I can't help but wonder - is Pavelka going to go out with a bang? He had a pretty impressive trash-talk session with Brandon Hope (who was on the OS bench), to the point where the trainer had to pull Hope into the hallway. I can see Pavelka saying "screw this" and letting it fly this weekend. If he's not returning, what does he have to lose?

Hopefully Bilcke is back on Saturday. I know the team could use that physical presence.

I give Clark credit. He could have gone a few times tonight but knows that one more and he's done, so he played it cool. Along similar lines, credit-wise, Rychel tried to spark his team with a veteran v. veteran fight. Didn't do much, but it was obvious what he was trying to do and I appreciate that.
I would agree tough to go with 4 lines and 6 D when u start the game 2 under the limit,only 9 natural forwards in the lineup,then lose 1 in the 1st period,I am sure Boughner would love to have the luxury of rolling everybody has not had the bodies
unfortnately,would have liked to have seen more of a stronger effort with execution, the last 3 goals Dekort allowed were stopable,the teams seemed to sag more after each one
Owen Sd is the type of team that will wear you down because of their size,and no doubt took full advantage of Windsor's short roster
I was hoping after 2 solid efforts against what was a hot team SSM and London we
would see more of the same
As for Pavelka It seems like he has loking for a scrap all year with somebody,anybody
maybe he will try his luck this weekend,not that I that I am in favor of it
Its too bad Kuchmey"s team is still playing would like to have gotten a look at him,as he has only allowed 6 goals in his last 4 playoff games,tonite would have perfect as his team is off
As for Clark hope he keeps his cool until Sunday then go wild,have 3 fights for old time sake,Bowen although at 10 fiights might do the same,as I feel he wont be back
next yr especially after he and Clarks recent shenagians
I expect him to be dealt to Oshawa,Smith loves him,and with Mcguire and Sabourin not returning he will want to add to his toughness quotient