View Single Post
Old
07-30-2006, 10:07 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
Ribeiro is consistently a minus-type player ? Ribeiro was +15 the season before

Consecutive one-year contracts is not a sign of respect ? The one-year salary means that we are currently searching for that replacement ? Koivu also got few consecutive one season contracts . Ryder is in the same situation .

To gain your respect, he would have to do all of the following ; what ? you ask him to be perfect or what ? that's ridiculous

All reports that he was "stronger" and developing a better work ethic were based on anecdotal evidence...? May be it 's only you that is wrong , but not all the others ?May be it's you that is fabricating a worst Ribeiro than he is in reality

RIBEIRO is the major obstacle standing between the Habs and a shot at competing for the cup ??? this one is going so far that i wont even comment it.
He is right.. Actually we have only 2 signifiant weakness... A good second line center and a top pairing DMen great on the PP... I think Koivu can be a fine first line center if physically healthy and mentally quite focussed for an entire season.. We have the possibility to upgrade our second line center spot from inside with Tomas Plekanec who I think have what it takes to improve our second line a big deal in term of efficiency and pts, some fans underrate Pleks' skills a big deal, he would be amazing centering Kovalev.. Then you have guys like Bonk and Jonhson able to center our third line, Murray as natural center on the fourth.. Maybe we have a wildcard in Grabovski, we will see how he does next training camp...

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote