View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 09:52 AM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Our bottom six is rough..

Powe-Halpern-Haley/Astham are fine IMO, 4th lines aren't suppose to score/provide offense..

we need tougher players in bottom six.. Boyle IMO is fine 3rd lines are shut down lines and are defense first and provide offense here and there but main goal is to keep the puck down low and grind games out.. Boyle works hard and more then a lot of guys on the team.. he really does try his ass off every night, I dont understand the criticism every night.., I dont however like Pyatt the guy is way to slow, weak shot and doesn't fit this team..

This team misses dubi and AA and Prust.. I think haley can be groomed into prust but will take time not much tho bc he gets it..

bc they knew their roles and did the little things right.. everyone gave dubi and aa **** all the time for not scoring etc.. but they knew what they had to do.. they dictated the play of the game, by their physical play, board work, standing up for teammates (dubi/prust) and had the determination to get it done.. you see anyone on this team that fits that mold? thats why torts refers to "jam" look at boston they are the deepest toughest team in the league and havent changed over their roster in 3-4yrs, thats why they have the success they have.. in order to win you have to keep the same team together for awhile.. we messed up by not signing prust/feds/mitchell, should have kept this team together or at least the bottom 6 would've kept us more in tacked after the nash deal.. not bc they have more talent then the players we had but bc they knew their assignments and excelled at it...

does anyone know what we even offered prust before he signed with MTL??