View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 11:12 AM
SuburbanRhythm
WorldClassJagoff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFish87 View Post
Brown has potential and hasn't seen much action. I said I hope he will step up. I've seen what Gay can do and he sucks

Worilds also has potential. Remember he came out really young and is only 25 yrs old. Any chance they sign Harrison to a 1-year deal. I think he may have 1 more good year left in him. Last season he came off of back surgery and was not able to regain his strength
Brown got benched for Josh Victorian.

Cortez Allen blew past Brown. Coming out of their draft year, Brown came from a big time program, Allen was a project.

I want Brown to become a player, but I just don't see it. He looked totally lost.

I think the Harrison ship has sailed. He was too proud to take a pay cut to begin with, don't see him accepting a 1 year vet minimum deal to return now.

Shaun Phillips is available. Yes, he's 31. But on a 1 or 2 year deal, it's another guy who, while not a star, has been a solid NFL producer for a number of years. 50+ career sacks in about 7 seasons.

They've already made the moves to clear the space that wasn't used to retain any of our own big name guys. Phillips on the outside, or someone like Antoine Winfield on a 1 year, $3-4m deal fills a hole for a year and doesn't cause any future cap issues.