View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 11:47 AM
VanTampaFan

vCash: 500
I've said it before and will say it again: I would love to see either one of the two Vancouver goalies in Tampa as they are both very good.

I'd also like to see Patrick Kane on a line with Stammer too, but thats not going to happen.

That being said: I DO NOT want to see SFY trade away organizational depth, young stars that are maturing, or a piece like Hedman. Especially not for the sake of two months left in this shortened season and with what is widely believed to be a very deep draft.

I am probably going to be flamed for this but the one piece that I can see being moved by SFY would be Brett Connelly. The emergence of Conacher along with Nametsnikov and Kucherov in the wings; and tonnes of offensive talent in the top 10 of this coming draft makes him possibly the most movable piece for the lightning right now. I see it much more likely for SFY to target a Dman of the same relative age and pedigree of Connelly in more of a "Hockey Trade" as opposed to an aging veteran. Jake Gardiner maybe?

VanTampaFan is offline   Reply With Quote