1. Evgeni Kuznetsov
2. Nicklas Jensen
3. Frankie Corrado
4. Stephane Da Costa
5. Alex Stalock
6. Anthony Camara
7. Brandon Kozun
8. Mark Dekanich

Really happy with my centres and defense. Halak is struggling which has me concerned, as Greiss is a decent back up, but is the type of player who plays 15 or so games a year max. My wingers after Pacioretty aren't great on the top 3 lines, but you have to pick a place of weakness, and I feel centre and D are more essential positions. Love my 4th line, lot's of hits and good players who drive the play. And think I got a real steal in Kuznetsov. He most likely won't play next season, but he'll make it worth the wait when he arrives. He's got special talent. Brett Connolly was another pick that I feel good about. He's got decent potential as a scorer and I was happy he was still around when I got him.

I'm a fan of your team because you have Pacioretty and Emelin. hehe however as you mentioned your main weakness would be the wing.... well only the left wing actually. I think your RW is pretty beast. Jagr on the 3rd line is awesome. Yes hes old, but he has at least 1 more 30-40 point season in him I think. Your centers are superb and your overal D is gritty with the nessasry point production as well, from streit, pietriengelo and tanev.
not a fan of your goalies, ive never been a huge fan of halak, hes injury prone, and it would appear that Allen is stepping him up this year.

dustyrockon is offline   Reply With Quote