View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Commander Clueless
Fear the Leaf

vCash: 500
Well guys, I'm sorry to say that I've officially decided I'm done with this game. The connection issues on the Xbox (the typical crap you get from the console hosting now with lag comp) has finally, after purchasing many iterations of this game, worn thin.

I simply cannot enjoy myself any more. Its too bad, because I love the games. I can't even get mad at it anymore...I just have zero desire to play because of it.

I really don't think I'm ever buying another CoD game unless they improve this. I'm just so exhaustingly sick of the inconsistent latency (often even within the same game) and the games breaking because someone decided to turn the Xbox off (I don't fault the players for it either...you should be able to turn the thing off if you are frustrated without ruining everyone else's game - especially when much of that frustration stems from the stupid lag or lag compensation to begin with).

Ah Black Ops II....you will always hold that special "well, its better than MW3!" place in my heart.

Last edited by Commander Clueless: 03-15-2013 at 12:25 PM.