View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 12:27 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolForumNamePending View Post
Well technically based on your numbers the NLA did experience a decrease from the 10-11 to 11-12 seasons.
yes, but it is only 1 person, not a different for me. Status quo is better.

Quote:
From 08-09 to 10-11 Eliteserien had a 1.5% (rough math) drop over those three seasons. To be honest given how Ďfluidí the Eliteserien seems to be I am surprised the attendance numbers are as steady as they are.

I donít think, other than the odd exception, there is going to be a need for 10-15 thousand seat arenas in either Switzerland or Sweden. I think most of the 'major' clubs in both countries have either built new, or done major renovations on existing arenas within the past decade. I think if the clubs thought there was a need for such large arenas we would have seen more of them built during the recent/current arena boom.

I donít think you can compare KHL cubs, often playing in cities with a million+ people, with clubs from the other major European leagues. If the KHL feels that 15 thousand seat arenas are necessary and they think they can fill them than that is awesome but I donít think it is the way to go for clubs/places like Zlin, Pori or Lulea.
therefore I compared NLA a SEL.

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote