View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 02:43 PM
SCARFACE909

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
If he's sizing up his shot at winning a Cup in the near future, then I think he would. THe kings style would suit him and he'd be a great fit on Richards line.
But I can't see Bernier going anywhere unless there is more coming back and some other deal for a backup (maybe THeodore, FL having a sale)

Hope DL gets the Reghr deal done soon, they need a vet D back there badly. Some of the Buffalo scoops are suggesting that Buffalo wants to lose Stafford and that may be holding things up.
They also suggested Miller and Vanek might be available for the right price since both have contracts up next year. Miller has been burning his bridges in Buff and curious to see where he lands.
What if Regehr doesn't want to move? Sometimes people seem to forget that these players are also human beings with families and the such and sometimes don't want to be moved, especially when they have a say with a full NTC, and no I'm not including you in that group just saying overall it seems like people forget these players are also normal people and not just commodities.

I wouldn't be surprised if Regehr refuses to waive his NTC for family reasons.