Thread: Confirmed with Link: Mikhail Grigorenko assigned to Quebec (QMJHL)
View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 03:30 PM
McTankel

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbubble View Post
Check out the original Grigs thread. Do you remember making these posts:

and after he was benched:

Tons of posts just like yours in the Grigs thread. Yeah there were some people like me who said to send him down, but the majority wanted to see him play, were excited when he made the team, and upset when he got benched or his ice time cut short.
Yes I remember making those posts, but I also do remember what the majority of these boards thought in what they saw with Grigs including me. Flashes of brilliance for a shift or two (which I posted) than complete failures at other times. He just does not have the speed necessary to keep up with NHL level players (Similar to CoHo before his training) I might have been swayed more than others as I met him in person at the draft in Pittsburgh and when Buffalo got him I was so happy it wasn't even funny. But I definitely thought he would of been better off in the Q. In regards to that 2nd post I was going to that game and wanted to see Grigs play and the Jets were decimated so was hoping he would be giving the opportunity for sheltered PP time to instill confidence. Those posts prove nothing really...Everyone wanted him back to the Q at game 5...But since he was here everyone wanted him to succeed since we already wasted a year on his ELC. (Can't go back in time...)

Last edited by McTankel: 03-15-2013 at 03:35 PM.
McTankel is offline   Reply With Quote