View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Devonator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Lemieux View Post
I think a lot of people saw the Rangers decline coming. They had one elite season after years of mediocrity. I think they needed to have another excellent season to prove they were an elite team, but they seem to be regressing to their pre-2012 selves.

The caps have been spiraling downward as a franchise for a few years now. They're no surprise...they need to purge management before they get anywhere.

The flyers are a bit of a surprise, but i think it shows Schenn and Couturier are nowhere near as good as they were being hyped to be after last season. Not to mention Matt Carle is sorely missed on their blueline.
B. Schenn has been great and comes as advertised...he is only going to get better...Couts is having a sophmore slump to be sure but he is the real deal...he will be fine....Carle I agree is missed a bit but we replaced him with Luke Schenn and that is a wash.....

Our goalie is not great to be sure and our defense is still to slow...that is what is killing us....but regardless we should not be this bad...

I say the Flyers without question are the biggest disappointment this year....followed by the Caps and Rangers......I expect much better things next year after we have a new coach and have traded for a first line defense man.....

Devonator is offline   Reply With Quote