View Single Post
03-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Registered User
neksys's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,402
vCash: 500
At this point I think you have no choice but to consider a physiotherapist that specializes in sports injury and rehab. In most places you do not need a referral from a doctor - though a doc is a good place to start as he/she may want to refer you directly to an orthopod, physiatrist or podiatrst.

neksys is offline   Reply With Quote