View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 06:55 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Legend I still don't see Wilson in the NHL. You still saw 1st rounders like Rieder, Faksa, Puempel, Noesen, Strome, Rakell all stay their final year in the O. I don't see Wilson being noticeably better than the above 6 I mentioned, you can throw Jenner in that mix as well.

Im not on board with the idea of an import goalie. He would have to adjust very quickly and looking at the D the past few years that's a huge question mark. They need offensive playmakers to make this team better. No Koko, Aleardi those are 2 of your top 6 or two of your top 3, need to get forwards and a lot of them.
While I get what u are saying re Wilson,though he brings a different skill then those u mentioned especially with the NHL seemingly going back to more toughness and with Wilson combined with skill might be an exception especially to a team desparate to do something sooner then later
The fact that he is signed already and really impressed at varoius camps makes me think this wat
As for a Euro goalie steered by NHL team I admit i am torn,but if it does not use up an O/A spot,maybe,I agree Windsor needs to add to the offense especially with Koko and Aleardi leaving
I do think HoSang will do more next yr as well as Verbeek,u toss in a healthy Marchese,afterall he was the 4th leading scorer after the 1st 30 games,before the last concussion hit,I know it is an if but he did score 19 goals in 62 games last yr,should be good for 20 or more,and he is really good on shootouts
No doubt 3 or more offfensive guys need to be found going forward,the defense outside of Sanvido very mobile and able to put up points
Goaltending we shall see