View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 07:59 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I think a shake up needs to happen. You just can't bring back every forward and replace Clark, Aleardi and Koko with 3 newcomcers. Status quo from 11/12 to 12/13 is what got this team in the predicament they are in now. Marchese I can't see returning he never bought into 2 way hockey. HoSang I like him but I am not sure how much success you can have with him being the focal point of the offense. Verbeek I am not high on, might be a decent 3rd/4th line grinder but not much more. I don't see a big difference between Verbeek this year and Studnicka last year.
I see Verbeek as having more offensive ability then Studnicka,he is faster and I think more to the table
I get what u are saying about Marchese,though before his concussions he was playing much better,I would rather get a look at him at camp before writing him off
It should be noted that it was Marchese not the Spits who shut him down for the season
As for adding forwards 3 or 4 impactful forwards thru trade,Euro drat,entry draft,free agents,US organizational signings
Hey would it not be nice if Washington signed Riley Barber and sent to Windsor,combine him with Allen and Schmaltz,a impactful Euro, a free agent from the UsHl,an o/a or 2 and u would have 4-6 impact type forwards to go with Rychel,Johnson,Vail,Giftopoulous,HoSang,Verbeek and others
Wishful thinking re 3 USA guys but 2 would be nice,the others could be attainable