View Single Post
Old
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Illinest

vCash: 500
I forget exactly what it was that set me off but i was pissed because he has one of those tebow quality twitter streams where he's always praising the lord and being #blessed and i took it to mean that he couldnt possibly be such a ****** as to risk the however many millions the pirates were offering on the chance that he might make a few more the following year. Im pretty sure i tweeted something after he decided not to sign - something like "how much humility he must possess to turn down 3 million dollars" or something like that.
To be clear - i dont have anything against christians. Hypocrite christians otoh.... I mean i'm sure it was "god's plan" that you had to turn down a contract this year. Surely had nothing to do with the fact that you didn't do enough to distinguish yourself enough, hired a known money-wrangler of an agent and watched 7 other teams choose someone else.

I do not like the guy. I hope he has a slump and drops to 9th pick or lower this year. Gods plan, right? Jerk.