View Single Post
03-15-2013, 10:40 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
what a game from Kristo, he just missed a hattrick as he fired it up the high slot in his own end towards the open net during a 6 on 4 at the end of the 3rd. Tough night for the refs which led to things getting out of hand, Kristo got punched in the face after some serious stick swinging. The player that punched Kristo got tossed and then tried to fight the ref.

But that seemed to just fire up Kristo as he scored his 2nd of the game after that but getting his own rebound and then waiting as the goalie was out of position, only to then bounce it in off the defensemen. His 1st goal was a nice move from just inside the offensive zone blueline, goalie never saw it.

If you consider Galchenyuk and Gallagher to be graduated, then Kristo is making a case to be our top prospect, what a year he's having.

North Dakota goes for the sweep tomorrow night. Walsh will need a win tomorrow night or his NCAA career will be over. I am recording Bennett's game so i'll post something after I watch it tomorrow morningish.

I didnt trust Kristo two years ago. Now, I fully expect him to make the team next year or the year after.
Just hope I would have more time on my hands to watch Us prospects/Euro prospects How do you guys do it ?