View Single Post
03-16-2013, 12:09 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan View Post
I'll refrain from commenting.

Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
That's funny b/c you come off as a very calm person. You seem very composed and put together for your age.

...on a different note i'm officially NOT going back to asia on a work circuit again. i'm still not in love with my current job (although i do love the phony title i have)...but the idea of having to start going to asia at least 2x per month was too much to i'm glad that's avoided.

lovely story for the people on the board from cousins are in lake forest and i was skyping with one tonight...she's about 14 or so and was freaking...apparently a fox (she thinks it was a fox) wandered out from one of the wooded areas and attacked someone's tea cup poodle and left it by my cousin's friend's pool... isn't that lovely?

I get too passionate about things. I don't back down, and it gets me in a pickle now and then, but I don't need to share it every time it happens.

Also, congratulations on not getting stuck in a bad situation. It's also funny you mention the dog/attack thing. A coyote went through my yard, so I go out with the little guy with a flashlight now. Not taking chances.