View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 01:02 AM
coachfluffy

vCash: 500
I agree about the coaching staff. I wonder if they are losing any credibility with the make up. The owner, his best friend / best man at his wedding and his brother in law. DJ Smith, who was probably their best coach and the only one I think that could communicate with the players without yelling, had to leave if he ever wanted to be anymore than a second or third assistant coach.

Although they ended up with two pretty good imports, the messing around at the beginning trying to find Kerby a linemate cost them 2 players cards.

They kept bringing in players with reps for bad attitudes (Marchese, Schoenmaker and Murphy for starters), and that bit them as well, costing them 2 more wasted cards.

Not sure what Koko's attitude is like but I know he would rather be somewhere else. He did not come back because he did not like playing with Kerby. His NHL team told him he had to play in North America after the worlds so he had no choice but to play here. I know defensively he is playing more loose, Kerby like, than he has in the past.