View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Sean Garrity
They call me Hampus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
Forget the pro stocks, heck, forget the OPS. Opt for a two piece instead where you have the option to replace blades once they wear out. You'll hear the same thing over and over again if you browse through the thread.

I would go CCM Crossover for durability, but if you prefer a lighter combo, opt for composite blades.

As for the Mako, I could list all of the different features for you, but to be practical, as you move down, you get a heavier and less responsive stick, but slightly more durable, especially the M5.
Thank you for the advice.

I decided to splurge(thanks tax return!), and went with an INT 77 flex Bauer Supreme NXG (about 1/2 an inch short for me) with a Supreme NXG blade(P2). Got out there tonight, absolutely love the stick. Feels a bit blade heavy, but not even close to being unbearable, although I might try a lighter blade on the next go around(I don't know if there is a lighter one). Puckhandling and passing was amazing, shot was a bit wobbly at times , but I think that is more on the user than the stick.

Sean Garrity is offline   Reply With Quote