View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 03:12 AM
OttawaOilers
Formerly JCF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat View Post
Well, in celebration of my new job I decided to buy one of the player packs on the Market. I was very happily rewarded with Kovalchuck, Marleau, Semin, and a few average 85ish players that will sell for a bit.

UNFORTUNATELY, I was so stoked on the pack I figured I would go again and gamble. Then, of course, the game glitches out and freezes on the "loading.." page. I waited almost 20 minutes then quit game, and relaunched HUT. No pack opened.

Now if this were a 1.75$ pack, I'd eat it and call it a day being a bit flustered. But right now, on a $20 pack ( I know, I know.. I just splurged because I got a new job) I am quite angry.

Has anyone EVER been able to recover a pack that glitched out? I still have the confirmation emails of the purchase, just no cards to show for it. I submitted a thread on the EA forums and I have been in and out of waiting for chat support, it just takes forever. Is there hope for me?!?@!
First of all 'Grats on the new Job and 2nd of all Yes. This has happend to me before, on the $7.99 pack. Unfortunately I didn't report it(I should've) I just kind of knew EA wouldn't reply. But the $20 one you definetly should try, that's just wrong. Hope it all works out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman91 View Post
Well made some major moves over the week and bought a few of the packs today and was rewarded well. Now lines are lookin like this.

SOTW Benn-SOTW Giroux-SOTW St. Louis
SOTW Nash-SOTW Lecavalier-SOTW Pavelski
SOTW Steen-Legend Gretzky-SOTW Voracek
SOTW Kunitz-SOTW Carter-SOTW Stewart

SOTW Phaneuf-SOTW Subban
SOTW Staal-SOTW McDonough
SOTW Erhoff-SOTW Shattenkirk

SOTW Bishop
Whoever
Nice, nice. I like it!