Thread: Line Combos: Reunite ROR and Landy
View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 04:07 AM
dahrougem2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
So now Mueller isn't injury prone? Now I've heard it all.

And he so much better than Jones that he managed to score an amazing total of 12 points in 28 games while playing close to 3mins on the PP.

The way some of the poster here act regarding Mueller one could think we let prime Hejduk leave this team.
List me the numerous ailments that make Peter Mueller injury prone and I will counter you with the numerous ailments that make David Jones EVEN MORE injury prone

Yes, he has managed to score 12 points in 28 games on a team that has played a lot of, if not most of the season without:

Stephen Weiss
Kris Versteeg
Scottie Upshall
Ed Jovanovski
Dmitry Kulikov

Yes, that Florida Panthers team, I mean he should be putting up numbers beyond imagination right?

The fact that you don't see how Peter Mueller is a better player than David Jones is baffling really, seems like you're stuck on the Peter Mueller from last season who came back from his concussion too early without getting the proper conditioning and skating in, rather than the Peter Mueller who looked like a 1st line winger when he was drafted and when he was acquired by the Avalanche. Yes, that's a long time ago but that's because of his concussion issues, which have been put behind him, not because of his decline in play

David Jones has always been this type of player, the only difference is that in his two seasons of 27 goals and 20 goals, he was deemed useful because the puck was going in for him. Now, he's a liability on the ice

dahrougem2 is offline   Reply With Quote