View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Dread Clawz
LAWSonic Boom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
Something for everyone to keep in mind, Garrison prior to last yr also had poor accuracy. He spent the previous summer working on that and lo & behold last season he was hitting the net with precision. If Brennan works at it this off season, he can easily improve his accuracy and then we have that PP threat like we did from last yr. This obviously is a deal for next season if Brennan looks halfway decent for the rest of this yr. I expect Dineen will bring the best out of him too.
And Garrison's shot wasn't even that great before last season. It wasn't special at all. Brennan has always had a very hard shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersAllDay1225 View Post
I disagree. The kid has joined the rush, looked good defensively, and brought some energy to the team as well as the PP. I think in his short time here he's contributed more than kuba has all season, not that that is saying much but none the less. What have you seen from him that you don't like?
I don't think he's been good defensively. He's made his share of defensive blunders, in only several games. He's also beyond charmin' soft, which led in one instance directly to a goal against because he wouldn't even play the body to a guy coming from all the way behind the net. I forget which team it was, but that player then came out in front and scored a wraparound against Markstrom. Robak just gave him a girly chop with his stick. He looks good offensively, but not defensively, yet.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote