Thread: Great Britain: British players abroad
View Single Post
03-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Dustin Peener
David Dimblebot
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Call me Suds View Post
Check the "where are they now" tab on EP and you can see guys who played at that level. 1 brit in the list for that specific team, Daniel Fuller. Nothing special there.

Like I said before, in Western Canada by the time you're playing on Varisty teams, all the best players are in the WHL meaning the competition their facing while playing with that team is nothing more then future Jr. A maybe Jr. B players. I'd say most players in GB's U20 team could hold down a spot on a WHL/OHL/QMJHL spot but because there's only 2 spots per team, they don't want a Euro spot used on a 3rd or 4th line forward or bottom pair D. They want a top 6 forward or top 4 D so a lot of Brits could likely play, they just aren't the best available for the 2 spots per team
Well Fuller is playing EJHL south, same league as Musil and Chilcott.

Thread for U18 tournament coming soon btw, not long until that now.

"One of TJ's great personal contradictions is when he pretends to be all spiritual and accepting of everyone and everything and then hilariously acts in completely the opposite way. I'll point it out the next time he does it. Thanks for reminding me." - Ceremony
Dustin Peener is offline   Reply With Quote