View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Ail
Occult Knowledge

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
I'm hoping this as well, but it doesn't look good. She's even said to my fiance, "I don't think I'll be able to make it to your wedding" and our wedding is going to be in January. She's already planning on still having this condition and being confined to her house. If we say anything to her along the lines of, "Just get out of your house and do it, come on, for your son" she gets mad and says we don't understand...I guess she's right, I honestly don't understand.
It's really difficult to understand if you have never had one. At their worst they are literally crippling. You are so scared and terrified and sometimes you feel even death would be a welcome escape.

It's really dark and negative, and 99.9% of it is a mental battle. I don't wish them on anyone, but I think if everyone experienced it at least once it would go a long way in fighting them and understanding them better. Chemical imbalance is only a small part of it. That's why the drugs they shove down your throat hurt more than they help.