Old
03-16-2013, 10:48 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Link doesn't work now.

Apparently Gauthier wouldn't deal Halak to St. Louis if Eller wasn't part of it. I believe it was John Davidson said Gauthier was adamant about it.

More than likely. It seems St. Louis prefers the two-way type players.

I don't remember if it was 24CH, or an interview, but Bergevin said when he took over the job he got the most calls about Eller. So, if Eller's game is picking up like this now, then I think he is slowly sliding into the untouchable part. Though, we won't know until next year when/if Eller is extended long-term.

IMO I hope he is. I'd trade him, but I'd want something good in return and it would only be to the West.

(Sounds like Basshunter... Isn't he Swedish, or Norwegian, or not Danish ?)

Haha nice little video of him and his dad, never saw it His dad used to coach my club.. Nice guy, but very fond of the female sex, hence why so few people know Eller also has a bigger brother, Michael Smidt. He does not like his father so he changed his name

And yeah, that is Basshunter and he is Swedish If you wanted to go Danish, there is not as much musical bliss as Sweden has made.

Danish artists that may be known internationally include: Aqua, Ravonettes, Lars Ulrik from Metallica, Junior Senior, King Diamond, Nephew, Ida Corr and I think that's about it

Maybe there are a few lesser known ones

Well as for Eller and a possible trade I wouldn't want him to leave Montreal without good reason, it looks like he is finally getting trusted and gaining appreciation from fans. Ofcourse the Québécois media is still giving him a hard time but that is to be expected