View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Killem Dafoe
give me the formuoli

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Damn dude she seems like one of those C words.

Is your mom a crazy too? Mine is and that's where my sister got a lot of it from.
Eh. My mom is right wing, conservative to the max, born again Christian and doesn't even drink alcohol. My Dad was born in Harlem and raised in Harlem/Jersey City/Bronx. They make an interesting couple. He's a Deacon now at their church and they put me through private Christian schooling and banned me to go out late, party, and all that jazz. Good people though, they really are some of the best people I know. But my sister was always told she was "the good one" it was like a family joke growing up. She was the good one. So after I settled down, had some kids, got a good job, she was kind of left out of a lot of things and didn't get the attention she wanted.

You know, she calls my mom every day (sometimes two or three times) I don't call anyone ever pretty much they have to call me i just don't do the phone thing. She thought it would make her the favorite but now they tell her not to call because all she does is call and call and ***** about life. lol So that backfired on her too. It's just a sad situation.

p.s. You should see her facebook. Picture this: over a thousand photo albums, each album has 500+ pictures of her kid in it. Literally every picture is the same you could make a ****ing flip book with them and watch her son walk across the living room floor to his bowl of snacks.