View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 11:52 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
I strongly agree. Wonky season, and it's not really worth mortgaging anything at this point just to try to slip into the top 8. Play it out, let's get some of the kids some more playing time, try to acquire some draft picks for a SK, Gill or someone else that may have some value to a playoff team and be ready to hit it next season. See what we can get with a higher draft pick, if things play out that way, and then see what shakes out when teams need to start dumping salary and UFA starts.
If this were a scientific experiment this would be an outlier. Professional sports is a case of defeat anyway. 1 out of 30 win. Some have a better chance but fact is, you are going in most likely losing.

If you had to have a season which sucks, let it be this one. It's an outlier that never should have been.

Oh, and if you think this is a season to fire Poile or Trotz. Let me ask you something. For almost a decade this team has been in the playoffs. Last year, I would say the worst decision was bringing back Radulov and even then I would say 90% of the fanbase were screaming for him back.

"Don't even listen to the fans because you will end up sitting with the fans"

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote