View Single Post
03-16-2013, 02:41 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by First Man In View Post
I'm with you man, I agree with the philosophy regarding not giving up and watching even if we are dead last. But what makes this hurt even more is we gutted half of our team for a "superstar" that can't play defense, takes stupid penalties, but makes nice dekes here and there and is our leading scorer. I honestly think if we kept our team together from last season, we would be doing much better. We were supposed to be the big bad wolf of the East. Now we can't even get out of our own zone...we use the board and the walls, everybody knows Tort's system is very weak. It relies on fluky goals and plays from behind the net. Can we PLEASE get a change of attitude and mentality? I am tired of Torts because he doesn't take the blame, he always deflects it to the players. He never adjusts in-game. He just has no pulse on the team...

I agree with taking Richards off the team. We play better without him slowing us down. I really want Tortorella and Richards far,far away off this team.
We traded two forwards, a pick and a prospect. In hindsight, Sather really, really should have made a serious effort to hold on to everyone aside from Dubi and AA. Losing only them would have softened the blow IMO, but they lost both of them, Prust, Feds and even Mitchell, who was a useful player in his role and comfortable in this system.

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote