View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 02:55 PM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Rychel thought Soo would bend over twice and pass on Ho-Sang and then on Tolchinsky. Could have easily traded up - but the league revolved around what Warren wants, or so he believes. You think he would have learned this lesson when Barrie drafted Kerby after WR tries to play silly games there too.

Umm...Devlin and Schoemakers were traded for Murphy, Clarke and 2 seconds were traded for Koekkoek.

This is a ******* thing to say about Posa. Also it's impossible to expect leaders when everybody knows it's Kerby's lockerroom and either you're buddies with Kerby or you're a nobody.

Gee, why don't we have that first rounder Warren? And who did you trade our second rounder for? Devlin or Marchese? Butcher shouldn't come over, either should Allen. And I think we know how the Schmaltz family thinks about Windsor already.

Never the coaching staffs fault obviously. Let's bring back the same group - the majority owner, the majority owners best buddy and the majority owners brother-in-law.

Kinda hard to preach this on everybody else when Kerby seems to have a different set of rules.

Sounds like those rumors about Warren leaving are false.
Happy to see your post... it saved me from the same type of post. As for the managerial side of the team I agree that they share a great deal of the blame. I certainly don't know how many teams are coached by the majority owner and managed by the minority owner but I can't imagine there are many. In most cases I guess the owner decides the fate of the GM /coaching staff. How could BB fire WR, who admits his poor decision making publicly?...