Old
03-16-2013, 04:23 PM
pierre gagnon*

vCash: 500
Bill
St. Catharines Ontario
favs oldies... nifty Rick Middleton, Orr, Espo. the whole gang
now... Bergy (he is the best) and the rest

I was able to watch Dougie play junior here with the Icedogs, daughter worked at the arena she is a bruin fan too, told her to marry him, lol, retirement plan....
loved them beating the nucks and habs when everyone told me they won't, I knew they would
Seen the cup twice in my area, nephew works with Pailles sister, they have my daughter's stanley cup parade pics of that day in thier album
I worked with Horton father-in-law in Welland, Nathan played local Jr B here

When I was a kid and the Bruins won it with Orr scoring "the goal". I ran down the street and burst into my friend Carlo's house yelling Bobby Orr won the cup.

Fast forward to Bergeron scoring that shorty on the nucks in game 7. I leaped up and thrust my hands in the air putting them into my ceiling fan lights. I was bleeding and glass was everywhere, daughter was laughing. Wife came running to see what happened, I said get outta the way, gotta make sure they count this goal before I clean up.

I have relatives in Boston and would love to go see a game with my daughter, she wants to be with her ppl at a game. I have not been there since the 80s, with the old Garden days and Middleton and Neely.

pierre gagnon* is offline   Reply With Quote