View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 04:55 PM
B3rs3rker

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Varlamov is already a top goaltender in the league at 24. No one would pick Lehner before him.
O'reilly was Colorado's best player last year.. Don't under estimate him.
They have alot of young D looking to make the jump who could end up better than Barrie too.

I strongly advocate that Colorado has the best core in the league.

They will also get a top 5 pick, they lack top end defenders and winger... Mackinnon and Seth Jones could fill that hole almost instantly.
And I never said I wouldn't take Varlamov right now over Lehner, read what the original Sens fan wrote, he said best goalie prospect and the guy responded by comparing him to Varlamov. Varlamov isn't a prospect bud. I also wouldn't say he's a top goaltender.

Once again, where did I underestimate O'Reilly? I said he has an edge over Turris, but once again this goes back to the guy saying he's easily better than Turris. He is better, I said that in my post.

Good for you that you do, but their young core hasn't made the playoffs in the 2 years of being together, and this year their last in their respective conference. A bunch of pretty names doesn't mean much if the team's performance isn't there.

B3rs3rker is offline   Reply With Quote